Liammasson replied

249 weeks ago

Users have to give a great look to their character. One needs to unlock more and more stories, or they can also get more stories by Choice hack. By hacking the game, one can able to watch more numbers of stories. It helps them in many ways like by hacking the game users get enough amounts of keys and diamonds.
Importance of currency in Dragon City
There are two main currencies in the game that are Gems, Gold and Food. It takes a long time which is near about 3 hours to create currencies in the form of Gems, Gold and Food. The keys are helped in unlocking various types of stories and chapters. Diamonds are used for buying more modern and classic costumes for your character.
Helpful Link For You: https://dragoncitymodapk.com/the-dragon-city-mod-apk-2019/
It is essential for gamers to earn a good amount of currency. The best way to earn currency is by completing more stories and chapters. Some other easy ways to earn currency in the are given below –
Link with Facebook -Gems, Gold and Food are earned by logging in the game, or you can say that by connecting the game with Facebook.
Sign-up and create a new account – It means that users need to create a new account or sign-up in the game. It helps them to earn currency in the game.
Inviting the friends via Facebook – In order to earn a good amount of currency one must invite their friends with the help of Facebook.
In a nutshell, it is essential for the gamers to know and understand all the above information and ways properly. Another easy way to earn Gems, Gold and Food is by Choices hack. Hope that you can understand all the information which is mentioned above.

MikuHatsune replied

172 weeks ago

Your recommendations helped me get crystals in this game. I would like to know if there is something similar for the Among Us game. I would like to open all the skins in this game.
Please log in to post a reply.